Southwark Council Logo

Council Tax - Request a refund

Use this form to request a refund of overpaid Council Tax if your account is in credit.

We refund payments by the original method of payment.

Please don't use this form if:


Information about data collected via online forms

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going.

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details